Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Random Stuff

So, I get a bunch of calls yesterday from the Hammondsport/Bath area asking me for my free hot tub. Obviously, I don't have a hot tub for free, nor did I send an ad in for one to the Hammondsport Shopper. All of a sudden, my phone is blowing up with people wanting this mysterious hot tub. I've since stopped answering these nonsense phone calls, but it was fun for about the first ten calls, then it just got straight up annoying.

I also saw The Hangover this weekend. It's probably this first time in a while seeing a comedy movie on the big screen. I must say, it didn't disappoint. Funny lines, end credits and cinematography, this movie ranks up with the Superbad's and Wedding Crasher's of our generation. I can't say Mall Cop got the same rouse out of me. A mediocre Happy Madison production, with a silly plot line that just got old after a while. Sorry, Kev James.

No comments:

Post a Comment